Foam Markers for Ag Sprayers
CropCare® foam marker systems are great tools for increasing accuracy and efficiency, whether you are spraying or using a no-till drill or planter. Large visible foam marks save time and money by reducing overlap and skips. CropCare® foam markers are the smart choice if you are in the market for a well performing unit at an economical price.
Turf markers are designed for use on lawns, turf, or pastures. The turf marker simultaneously produces foam marks from two drop tubes. These foam markers are perfect for small 3PT sprayers and ATV sprayers. Turf marker systems work well on sprayer booms up to 30’ and with speeds up to 5 mph.
Foam Injection Markers
CropCare® F1000I foam injector system with high volume and long run time makes this unit a good choice for larger sprayers or commercial applications with booms up to 90’. The control box and wiring harness are included. It requires a fresh water source and related plumbing components that are not included.
- Uses separate air compressor and liquid pump for increased foam
- Has flow meter to aid operator in manually controlling foam concentrate rate
- Holds 2.5 gal of pure foam concentrate rather than a foam and water mix
- Uses approximately 3 gph of water
- Connect to a fresh water source (components not included in kit)
- Foaming Time: 2.5-10 hours
- Power Source: 12 volt
- Unit Size: 20″L x 13″W x 14″H
- Discharge Hose: 116 feet