3PT Shielded Boom Sprayers
CropCare® 55 gal or 110 gal shielded sprayers increase targeted herbicide spray capabilities between rows where it is critical to prevent drift on the surrounding vegetables, fruits, or other crops. The clear Lexan shields are adjustable for different row widths, and the spray tips can easily be moved to various settings. Most adjustments can be made quickly without the use of any tools.
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel frame & components
- In-line filter system
- Quick-attach non-drip nozzle bodies
- Jet agitation
- Attaches to category 1 or 2 three point hitches
- 2 year limited warranty
Manual controls are conveniently reached from the tractor seat. Two levers provide individual shut-offs for each set of spray nozzles. A pressure regulator valve provides tank agitation and spray system pressure adjustment.
All pump options have a capacity of 9.7 gpm and 150 psi.
- Hypro® 6500C cast iron
- Maximum pump life of 140 hours
- Hypro® 6500N ni-resist
- Maximum pump life of 332 hours
- Hypro® 6500XL silver series
- Pump still meets new pump specs at 1000 hours
- TeeJet® extended range air induction flat fan nozzles
- Spray herbicides across a wide pressure range (15-90 psi)
The shielded boom is versatile and can be set to many different heights and widths. The clear shields are made of tough Lexan plastic. A wheel on the front of each shield allows it to ride on the ground to provide maximum drift protection at all times.